[sword-devel] Remarks before [ModuleName] ?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Jan 7 07:55:28 MST 2019

I’m pretty sure earlier versions of JSword expect [name] to be the first line in the file and have no leading or trailing whitespace or other stuff. BOM will definitely goof it up.

I’ve rewritten it to be compliant w this ini standard. But not all frontend have been updated or d/l by end users.

— DM Smith
From my phone. Brief. Weird autocorrections.