[sword-devel] Module upload: JapDenmo

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat Jan 5 08:38:39 MST 2019

Thanks for the info. That’s very helpful.

I’ve a script ~dmsmith/bin/packageModules.sh which will examine a repository for lots of issues and attempt to fix them.

I just ran it and found many issues with the repo, most are benign. There were some zips that weren’t rebuilt when the conf was updated. There were some zips that were not removed when the module was taken down. Some files had bad ownership. There was a module that was taken down by removing the conf but not removing the module files.

I’m looking to find the daily sync job. I’m not seeing it.

DM