[sword-devel] ebible.org down?

Michael Johnson Michael at eBible.org
Sat Jan 5 07:25:11 MST 2019

Thanks for the outage report, Tuomas, and the confirmation of being up again, David. I have a monitoring service checking the status of the server, but sometimes something goes wrong that the monitoring service misses. Although I'm off visiting my parents, I was able to remotely restart the server, yesterday. I didn't put an update here in real time, though, as I was rushing off to see my Dad in his hospital room. Please pray for him for peace and wisdom. May God bless you.