[sword-devel] Wanted : Sword utility to convert MarkDown to GenBook

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Wed Feb 20 03:57:20 MST 2019

Here’s an example of a source text in MarkDown format.

https://github.com/DavidHaslam/From-Death-Into-Life

FROM DEATH INTO LIFE
by William Haslam (1818-1905)

[no relation]

If we could readily convert this to OSIS by a suitable script, then we could distribute the work as a GenBook module.

It’s just one sample of stuff I was involved with earlier this century well before I became a CrossWire volunteer.

Who would like to volunteer?

Best regards.

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile