[sword-devel] OSIS files with Tables and Nesting warnings from osis2mod

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Mon Feb 18 08:39:25 MST 2019

Dear all,

Ryan V wrote about a Bible we're looking at for module build.

> As for the nesting errors, I haven't look at all of them yet. But the ones I did look at have verses starting inside a table, and then ending outside of a table. It's not possible to fix the nesting errors that osis2mod reports in that situation.

Now this is rather odd, seeing as ParaTExt/USFM is quite happy for a table in which the above happens.

What advice is there from SWORD developers about how to proceed?

Must we simply accept the warnings, and just accept the consequences?

Best regards,

David

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.