[sword-devel] Fonts in general books

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sat Feb 9 08:00:43 MST 2019

Hi Tom,

IIRC, There may also be font issues for the Xiphos Preview pane in modules that need a special Unicode font.

The font selected in module options does not seem to extend its scope to the Preview pane.

Displayed search results can be particularly bad in this scenario.

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile