[sword-devel] LXX Strongs & Morphology

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Thu Feb 7 14:22:52 MST 2019

JSword does not use the GlobalOptionFilter or Feature values for rendering.

Overview:
JSword converts module content into OSIS then renders that with  parameterized XSLT. Each JSword frontend uses a forked version of Bible Desktop’s XSLT. All bets are off if the module is badly encoded. It makes assumptions about what is proper in a SWORD module.

— DM Smith
From my phone. Brief. Weird autocorrections.