[sword-devel] [And Bible Support] And Bible

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 7 04:53:29 MST 2019

After a while, you soon get used to what’s where for the various non-Roman scripts.

It’s a design choice by Karl that we should respect.

btw. There are still some language names for which the UI in xiphos.exe cannot display.

It’s not for lack of installed Windows fonts in my PC.

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile