[sword-devel] [And Bible Support] And Bible

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 01:36:39 MST 2019

I have the same issue on Xiphos, I can't find Cubuano or Ilokano on it.
I tested all repositories. But if I use Bibletime I can found and
install Cebuano. But I don't know from which repo. A work-around on
Android is too use Bibletime for Android. All bibles installed with it
are accessible with AndBible.