[sword-devel] Deep Linking to Strongs on The Bible Tool

Don Elbourne don2 at elbourne.org
Fri Aug 9 09:28:07 MST 2019

Hi guys, I pray ya'll are doing well. Its been a very long time since I
have posted here, but I'm working on a little project and thought you
could help.

Is there a way to link directly to a Strongs number entry on "The Bible
Tool?"
http://www2.crosswire.org/study/

We are doing a Bible study at church, on the Apostles' Creed and I have
created an HTML interlinear to aid in our study. I wanted to link to an
online Lexicon, for word studies, and figured this might be a good way
to do it, if the tool has the capacity.

BTW, nobody here probably remembers me, but I did the CSS for the Bible
Tool, way back in the day. I am so glad that it still looks great. :)

--

by Grace alone,

Pastor Don A. Elbourne Jr

Lakeshore Baptist Church