[sword-devel] Module upload: Westminster21

Tom Sullivan info at beforgiven.info
Mon Aug 5 11:32:20 MST 2019

David:

I successfully refreshed my module cache and loaded the Westminster21
module into Xiphos and looked around in it for a quick integrity check.

Language is en-us.

Module type is General book - English.

Hope this helps.

I only use Debian on a computer, never "devices," so I am not able to
help further.

Tom

Tom Sullivan
info at BeForgiven.INFO