[sword-devel] Download Modules issues and repository

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sat Apr 27 23:59:17 MST 2019

How long must we wait?

CPDV is still Version 1.0.1 after a further refresh.

Or is waiting simply insufficient for PocketSword users for other reasons?

And what about all the module releases that were announced earlier this year but never actually became visible?

It’s all still too “hit and miss”.

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile