[sword-devel] Download Modules issues and repository

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Apr 27 12:23:41 MST 2019

Hi Fr. Cyrille,

I need more information.  Can you send me  URLs you are using to see the
things you are saying are not updated or not showing?

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=FreBailly

This is showing the latest version on the new server.

I don't see itnomibibbia.conf on the new server, so this is probably
something you need to talk with Peter about.

CPDV is here:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=CPDV

and this is the latest version on the new server.

Troy