[sword-devel] Public domain texts in CrossWire

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Apr 11 14:03:10 MST 2019

Dear all,

First of all thanks for the reaction to my request for the texts of the
two dictionary modules. I have received them from several sources and
have put them up for public use, contributions etc.

Which brings me to a second related matter. The module team  have a
growing presence on GitLab where we store some of our public domain and
otherwise freely licensed texts and work on new texts together.

https://gitlab.com/crosswire-bible-society

Anyone who wants to get involved - please do so!

Yours

Peter