[sword-devel] Possibility of using Slack

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed Sep 26 15:44:44 EDT 2018

On 2018-06-28, 20:23 GMT, Greg Hellings wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 3:10 PM Daniel Bennett <danbenn at umich.edu> wrote:
>
>> Totally understand. Slack is not a great solution in that case.
>>
>> How about Gitter? It’s basically a modern IRC.
>>

> The power of inertia is strong. Doubt you'll be able to move people.

Gitter would probably do, it has nice IRC gateway ;). I can hang
there.

And sorry for not being in #sword, I had apparently forgot to
join (although I have znc connected to Freenode, so I should
have no problem with persistent connections)

Blessings,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Basically, the only “intuitive” interface is the nipple.  After
that, it's all learned.
    -- Bruce Ediger when discussing intuivity of Mac OS
       http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.next.advocacy\
       /msg/7fa8c580900353d0