[sword-devel] milestone element, osisRef attribute

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Mon Sep 17 06:31:44 MST 2018

Then append "!m" to the osisID value in each milestone.

This would be somewhat similar to how we might use the fine grain extension to give an ID to a title.

It's still evident that osisRef was simply incorrect.

Regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

>>> https://github.com/JohnAustinDev/osis-converters/blob/master/scripts/bible/osis2sourceVerseSystem.xsl[https://github.com/JohnAustinDev/osis-converters/blob/master/scripts/bible/osis2sourceVerseSystem.xsl]