[sword-devel] Dead Sea Scrolls copyright discussion

Tom Sullivan info at beforgiven.info
Mon Sep 10 08:41:35 MST 2018

Andrew:

Thanks - it was the "PD" that had me puzzled. Reminds me of the story of
a bureaucrat who submitted a document and found "UNO" stamped all over
it at various places. He asked its meaning and was told, "Use No
Abbreviations."

Tom

Tom Sullivan
info at BeForgiven.INFO
FAX: 815-301-2835
---------------------
Great News!
God created you, owns you and gave you commands to obey.
You have disobeyed God - as your conscience very well attests to you.
God's holiness and justice compel Him to punish you in Hell.
Jesus Christ became Man, was crucified, buried and rose from the dead
as a substitute for all who trust in Him, redeeming them from Hell.
If you repent (turn from your sin) and believe (trust) in Jesus Christ,
you will go to Heaven. Otherwise you will go to Hell.
Warning! Good works are a result, not cause, of saving trust.
More info is at www.esig.beforgiven.info
Do you believe this? Copy this signature into your email program
and use the Internet to spread the Great News every time you email.