[sword-devel] What devel libraries I am missing?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Mon Oct 1 00:14:53 MST 2018

On 2018-09-30, 21:06 GMT, Matěj Cepl wrote:
>> Patching back to 3.5.2 is fine - the only reason it's set to
>> 3.7.0 that I'm aware if that's the oldest version I had
>> available at the time and didn't want to over promise and
>> under deliver. If 3.5.2 works for you, feel free to send
>> along a patch for it and I'll include that in the next
>> release.
>
> Trying https://is.gd/qm3UHC

Hmm, so it fails to build. Any ideas, what's wrong? (Full log is
https://is.gd/pgIi6h)

Blessings,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they
can bribe the people with their own money.
    -- based on a statement of Alexander Fraser Tytler