[sword-devel] ICU related errors to compile

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Nov 28 10:33:16 MST 2018

Yes, I ran into these issues with ICU on the latest fedora. I have a patch (which simply adds the ICU namespace where needed with the new version of ICU) in my local work area but wanted to test that it still works on older versions of ICU before I committed it. I'll try to commit it today regardless of whether or not I get a chance to test on older distros. Then we can add conditional build checks if needed in the future.