[sword-devel] Problem with verse range linking osis2mod Windows v3431

Dudeck, John John.Dudeck at sim.org
Wed Nov 21 18:03:20 MST 2018

Greetings,

I have been having fits trying to build commentary modules, because the verses in a verse range are not linking to the first verse of the range. In the past this was working.

I am working in Windows 10, with 64-bit Sword utilities.

I had updated to osis2mod Rev 3431 in order to get support for the French versifications. Previously I was using Rev 2893.

I pared an osis file down to one single article (div) that was a commentary on Rom.1.2-Rom.1.5. Verses 3-5 were not being linked to verse 2 using the 64-bit version 3431 osis2mod.exe.

I then changed the path to the 32-bit version 2893 osis2mod.exe file and ran the exact same compile script. The module that was generated DOES link verses 3-5 to verse 2.

Is there something that I need to do differently with the newer version of osis2mod to get it to link? Or how can I get a fully functional set of Sword utilities for Windows?

Thanks!

John Dudeck
Programmer at Editions Cle                             Lyon, France
john.dudeck at sim.org                            john at editionscle.com
--
"The tar pit of software engineering will continue to be sticky
 for a long time to come." -- Brooks