[sword-devel] Broken configuration file afr1953.conf in crosswire repo (critical!)

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 21 04:10:10 MST 2018

SWORD based apps such as PocketSword still see Afr1953 module version 1.3.1 - is this because of the virtual machines confusion?

The one Tuomas just reported is version  1.3.2
However the SwordVersionDate is unchanged as 2009-03-24
So whoever changed the .conf file didn’t do a proper job. Even a minor change to only the .conf file should give rise to a tweak to SwordVersionDate.

But why was there any necessity to “correct the .conf file” again?

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile