[sword-devel] Module bug tracker - volunteer(s) needed

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 06:54:12 MST 2018

Do we have a standard repository set from which the conf files are pulled?
For instance, it would be great if all our module sources were available in
dedicated repositories so that if a volunteer found a valid bug in, eg, a
conf file they could submit a PR or patch to the appropriate repository,
you could review it and merge it, and the new module release could be fired
off automatically.

Obviously each module would need to have its own, slightly different,
script file that would point to its upstream text source for those modules
we don't maintain the original copies of. I'd be happy to help with setting
this process up so it can be completely automatic for you in the future.
I'm waiting for Troy to restore the Jenkins config (I broke the permissions
access back in the Spring and can't fix them, because one of the
permissions I messed up is the permission to change permissions), but that
would be an ideal place to put automation surrounding the module build
process.

--Greg