[sword-devel] Makefile uninstall bug

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sun Nov 11 02:05:56 MST 2018

The attached patch fixes a longstanding bug in the Makefile system.
Basically "sudo make uninstall" always failed, but this (seems to)
fix(es) it.

I deleted the reference to an info folder in the uninstall folder list.

As I understand from integrating the man files the autoconf/automake
system will do a lot of underlying magic for the correct make and
install process of certain common source folders ("man", "info" etc
etc), but leaves the final install/uninstall decision to the creator of
the main Makefile.am. And if we do not have an info folder listed, then
we have also no need for an uninstall target for that folder.

If I got something wrong, please tell, I am glad to learn.

Peter