[sword-devel] Omega DigiBible

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Fri Nov 2 08:28:13 MST 2018

FYI. There’s also an iOS app from the same outfit.

cf. Apple controls what’s in the AppStore more tightly than Google does for the PlayStore. Might be less of a risk, but...

The developer is called Ulysses Villamin.

I just looked at his Facebook profile.

Affiliated to "Members Church of God International"

Based in Balayan, Batangas, Philippines.

Not yet found any reference to CrossWire or SWORD.

Reluctant to install it in any of my (currently in use) devices.

Only has 5 reviews so far.

Regards

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile