[sword-devel] Does the CLucene indexing work for non-English texts?

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Nov 1 17:17:06 MST 2018

PocketSword uses the standard SWORD library search implementation, using CLucene. Last I looked, the C version is a _long_ way behind the Java version (Lucene). The C version seemed to stop being developed after it worked well enough for English text and didn’t seem to get any love for other languages, which is unfortunately for us that use the C version of SWORD.

Nic.