[sword-devel] SWORD Utilities

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon May 28 09:37:52 MST 2018

Oh bah humbug. The domain didn't expire. That's an alternate site that I
also host on the same server for my piano tuning business. I've been
fiddling with the web server configuration, because I've never used Nginx
before and I want to get everything automated for it. I had almost gotten
it right before my brother's wedding and daughter's end of school year
stuff got ramped up. I'll fix this when I get home this week.

--Greg