[sword-devel] CSS in Xiphos

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 00:43:08 MST 2018

Well, now it's ok with 4.1, but I don't find how to change the font of
the bible text!!
I did:
body { -webkit-column-count: 2 ; margin-top: 0.1cm ; text-align: justify
; font-family: "Ubuntu" ; color:red }

All is ok (color, column, text-align, only the font is not recognize (I
tried different possibilities of fonts).
Thanks for help.
Br Cyrille