[sword-devel] Inclusion of the Reina-Valera 1865

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Tue May 8 03:17:50 MST 2018

Just a quick note to inform everyone that after working closely with Vince LaRue since mid-February on text development for the Spanish RV1865,
earlier today I have (on his behalf) submitted the module to CrossWire for release.

It's been a pleasure to get to know Vince and work with him.
In the course of this work, I've also learnt a lot about Spanish as a language.

Best regards,

David