[sword-devel] CSS in Xiphos

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sun May 6 10:38:02 MST 2018

On 05/06/2018 11:50 AM, Cyrille wrote:
> I have no change in the intro with this entry for KonVb or linvb. The
> intro is before the chapter 1 of Matthew (by instance).

You need to create style.css in your module's DataPath directory, or
.xiphos/default-style.css, to contain the CSS controls you wish to
affect introduction. Per my example before, this...

.introMaterial { background-color:yellow ; color:black }

...works fine.

And of course you need to be running X4.1.0 for .introMaterial to be
available at all. The engine does not (yet) provide any introduction CSS
class, and so this is a new Xiphos thing, which will remain unless the
engine starts providing it directly.

Xiphos' default CSS control for .introMaterial is to italicize.