[sword-devel] CSS in Xiphos

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Sun May 6 07:34:02 MST 2018

On 05/06/2018 08:27 AM, Cyrille wrote:
> What the entries for the ot quotation in the nt, and for the
> introductions? Please give us the other possibilities or a place where
> to find it.

Well, I just mentioned that ".introMaterial" is for the introductions.

I'm not aware that there is a specific entry type for OT quotations.
ESV2011 and the zombie NASB show no such indicators, e.g. "diatheke -b
NASB -f xhtml -k matt.3.3" provides nothing more interesting than
"small-caps". The same for ESV2011 provides only "line indent0".