[sword-devel] Fixes to versification/av11n.py script in sword-tools repo

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sat Mar 31 11:48:57 MST 2018

On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 12:02:02 -0500, Greg Hellings wrote:
> Personally I'd prefer to see this as a few separate patches.
> Especaially one that separates out the PEP8 stuff from the other
> problems.

With the greatest pleasure. I was trying to make things as simple as
possible.

You see, if we were using git (as every civilized project does
these days), I could just point you to the merge/pull request or to my
branch https://gitlab.com/mcepl/sword-tools/tree/fix_av11n_py and be
done with, but alas we are still stuck with SVN.

Christ is risen (almost here)!

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

в чужой монастырь со своим уставом не ходят.
    -- Russian proverb (this time actually checked by a native
       Russian)