[sword-devel] Bishop for Android 1.0.7

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Mar 27 15:48:56 MST 2018

I hadn't updated http://crosswire.org/bishop.apk with 1.0.7 previous.
It is there now.

I could include the version date in the URL each time, but then it would
change, making it inconvenient to remember what's the latest URL.  I
suppose we could symlink it each time, but then it becomes a much more
complex release task than: scp bishop.apk crosswire.org:/html/

Let me know if 1.0.7 has troubles still on your 6.0 tablet.  I am
surprised to hear from you and MPJ on the older tablets.  I tested with
an emulator running Android 4.1 and on my TV, which runs something crazy
old and both worked after I reverted a few things (which I wouldn't have
expected to be 'new'):

Java:
c-tor JSONArray([])

JavaScript:
Array.prototype.includes -> Array.prototype.indexOf !== -1
Array.prototype.find -> Array.prototype.filter.shift

I did add the display of the .conf ShortPromo in the About box after the
about section of each module.  Could it be related to a specific module,
maybe?

Troy