[sword-devel] Bishop for Android 1.0.6

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Mon Mar 26 05:41:40 MST 2018

Further to Karl's point, I have just updated this wiki page:

https://wiki.crosswire.org/Choosing_a_SWORD_program

A column has been added for Bishop, with legend = B.

The cells for the first table have been filled.
Please edit the Bishop entries in the other tables. Thanks.

Aside: If you look at my new topic in the [Talk page](https://wiki.crosswire.org/Talk:Choosing_a_SWORD_program), I have suggested that we should remove FireBible from the page.

Best regards,

David