[sword-devel] Bishop for iOS 1.0.6

Michael Johnson Michael at eBible.org
Sun Mar 25 17:22:44 MST 2018

Alas, on my Acer Android 4.4.2 tablet, after the basic install, the menu icon fails to respond to a tap. This one is more of a problem. I don't see the same problem on my Motorola Android 7.1.1 phone, so it may be something to do with the older Android version. There are still a lot of older Android devices out there, and they usually can't be upgraded to newer versions of Android OS by average users.