[sword-devel] The OSIS element inscription ?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:46:46 MST 2018

No - I was just wondering whether we already did something in either SWORD or JSword.

The likelihood is low, and a yes/no answer would suffice.

cf. Examples of an inscription in Scripture include those in Acts 17:23 and Revelation 17:5 & 19:16.

btw. I'm aware that some front-ends support ancillary CSS files.

Best regards,

David