[sword-devel] Bishop for Android and iOS / JavaScript bindings

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Mar 4 22:08:24 MST 2018

Thanks Gary. That's perfect. It looks like some how the "Bible" it decided to use as the master display is: Maps by American Bible Society

And the last bit of debug output I see is from bishop.js line 856 before the app crashes. This should get me to the problem. Thank you so much for all the time that went in to providing the log. I'll probably have a look tomorrow.

Troy