[sword-devel] Bishop for Android and iOS / JavaScript bindings

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Mar 4 15:38:07 MST 2018

Dear Michael,

Could I get you to give me even more information than your already detailed report? I just installed the spavbl2018eb and it worked fine for me. The 3 Bibles I have chosen to make active, in order are ESV2011, spavbl2018eb, and WLC. When I choose a NT verse, I see the ESV and spa just fine, and when I choose an OT verse, I see the ESV and WLC.

If you plug your device into your computer via USB and run:

adb logcat

... I dump all kinds of debug to the console there.  If you can get output, does anything look fishy?