[sword-devel] Possibility of using Slack

Manfred Bergmann manfred.bergmann at me.com
Thu Jun 28 22:52:36 MST 2018

Hi.

We use Slack at work.
It's better than Skype nowadays, since the Skype version is hardly
usable anymore, at least on Mac.

However, it has a few problems:
- it needs vast amount of RAM (> 700MB) on my Mac.
- Notifications of channel activity are not sent sometimes
- there is a 'number-of-messages' limit. Don't know the size out of my
head. Basically it means that you have to move to a paid scheme if you
don't want to loose messages.
Which kind of disqualifies it for Crosswire.

Manfred