[sword-devel] Possibility of using Slack

Daniel Bennett danbenn at umich.edu
Thu Jun 28 13:08:07 MST 2018

 Totally understand. Slack is not a great solution in that case.

How about Gitter? It’s basically a modern IRC.

To get on this list, I had to personally reach out to Troy, because the
email list was (and is) blocking new people from joining. Not exactly
public and open.

Also, the Freenode channel doesn’t preserve message history. And, the last
two times I asked for help, no one responded. Gitter preserves all message
history, which is good.

Anything that can reduce barriers to people giving and receiving help would
be nice!