[sword-devel] Fwd: The status of your app, The SWORD Project for Apple, is now "Ready for Sale".

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue Jun 19 12:55:38 MST 2018

Praise God.

-------- Original Message --------
From: App Store Connect <no_reply at email.apple.com>
Sent: June 19, 2018 7:28:49 PM GMT+03:00
To: junkmail at crosswire.org
Subject: The status of your app, The SWORD Project for Apple, is now "Ready for Sale".

Dear Troy Griffitts,

The following app has been approved for the App Store:

App Name: The SWORD Project for Apple
App Version Number: 1.1.5
App Type: iOS
App SKU: bishop
App Apple ID: 1399921911

In order for your app to become available on the App Store, your Paid Applications Agreement must be in effect and your tax and banking information must be complete. You can check the status of your agreement in Agreements, Tax, and Banking in App Store Connect.

For details on marketing your app, including information on using the App Store badge and Apple product images, messaging and writing style, legal requirements, and more, read the App Store Marketing Guidelines.

If you have any questions, contact us.

Best regards,
App Store Review