[sword-devel] Bishop 1.1.4

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jun 17 01:15:48 MST 2018

Hey guys,

I am still getting a small number of crash reports via the Android developers' console.

The stack traces reported by Goodle are unhelpful beyond that they narrow the 2 jni calls in which they occur down to getEntryAttributes and getRenderText, but then go deeper into libsword.so without any useful hints where.

If I could reproduce the problem, I'd be on my way to tracking it down. Please, if you are seeing a crash on Android, would you be so kind as to report details: which 3 primary Bibles are selected, any other settings you've chosen, what verse is current, exactly what you are doing when the crash occurs. I would really appreciate the information.

Thanks! Happy Sunday,

Troy