[sword-devel] Unsubscribe

Matt Zabojnik mattzab at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:59:45 MST 2018

Hello brothers,

I need some inbox peace for just a little bit, and I'd like to unsubscribe
for the time being. I feel incredibly awkward sending this email to sword
devel, thus now 'spamming' each of your emails with something as small as
this.

I've attempted all the main channels for unsubscribing, such as walking
through the process detailed in the periodic "Subscription reminder" email
for unsubscribing. I've also emailed Troy, under the assumption that he
might have access to the back end and could manually unsubscribe me.
Haven't heard back from him, and it's been a while. (I know you're busy
Troy, so please don't take this wrong, brother!)

I don't know who else to contact. Everyone else from Crosswire I've been in
touch with directly have told me that "None of us have any roles or
positions. We are all volunteers."

Thanks y'all.

Blessings in Christ,
Matt