[sword-devel] HTML mail [Was: Re: Introductory material in OSIS (osis2mod)]

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed Jun 13 01:22:42 MST 2018

On 2018-06-12, 00:11 GMT, John Dudeck wrote:

Please, do not post to any email list HTML emails. This is all
I can see. Of course, you don't care about me (or about other
readers’ of this list), but this is also what you get in the
official archive of this list
https://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/2018-June/045863.html
(and subsequently this lovely reading
https://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/attachments/20180611/a1b7227e/attachment.html
).

This list should be in my opinion switched of to the plain text
only long time ago (or rather it should be left in its default
configuration; of course, authors of mailman don't know anything
worthy about email lists), but the maintainer of the list
doesn't mind if his own posts are sabotaged, so it is left
misconfigured and you have to take your own precautions.

This FAQ https://www.lifewire.com/plain-text-not-html-1173241 is
probably rather outdated, but it should be generally useful.

Blessings,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

La vita è una combinazione di magia e pasta.
  -- Federico Fellini