[sword-devel] Xiphos not seeing eBible.org repository?

Kahunapule Michael Johnson Kahunapule at eBible.org
Tue Jun 12 20:01:49 MST 2018

I just set up a new Linux (Ubuntu Bionic Beaver) system for someone, including an install of Xiphos. When trying to preload a few Bible translations, I noticed that Xiphos couldn't see the eBible.org repository. However, I can see and use it just fine from some other front ends. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there anything I can do about it, or is this something that needs to be fixed in Xiphos?

--
signature

Aloha,
*/Michael Johnson/**
PO BOX 881143 • PUKALANI HI 96788-1143*• USA
mljohnson.org <http://mljohnson.org> • Phone: +1 808-333-6921 • Skype: kahunapule