[sword-devel] Module upload: FreLXX

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Jun 7 04:53:21 MST 2018

This line in frelxx.conf is superfluous:

GlobalOptionFilter=UTF8GreekAccents

I think it's triggered in confmaker script by the presence of these characters.
U+2019	’	656	RIGHT SINGLE QUOTATION MARK

NB. The source text is inconsistent in which character is used for the typographical apostrophe. cf.
U+0027	'	39,200	APOSTROPHE

Example:
Exodus 3:13 contains "les fils d'Israël" (character U+0027 used)
Exodus 3:15 contains "aux fils d’Israël" (character U+2019 used)

When the Greek Accents filter is disabled (in Xiphos) the latter becomes "aux fils dIsraël" (without the apostrophe).

There are no Greek letters in the module, so the GreekAccents filter should not be included.

​Best regards,

David

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​