[sword-devel] Module upload: GerLeoRP05

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Jun 7 02:13:41 MST 2018

I don't think I'm mistaken here, Peter.
Aside: Whether or not I may have been wrong on unrelated matters is not pertinent to this thread.

"SWORD has the ability to show or hide non-Strong's lemmas as a group.
See GlobalOptionFilter=OSISLemma – for OSIS texts having lemmas."

Refer to https://wiki.crosswire.org/OSIS_Bibles#Marking_other_lemmas

This module does not have any non-Strong's lemmas, unlike the KJV module which does.
A search of the mod2imp output for the module GerLeoRP05 for the string "lemma." (without the quotes, but with the period) gives 0 results.

cf. When the Lemmas option is selected in the KJV module, Xiphos shows the Greek words from the TR.
The filter is not required for modules that do not have such "other lemmas".

Moreover, there's no dependency upon the GlobalOptionFilter=OSISLemma for either GlobalOptionFilter=OSISStrongs or GlobalOptionFilter=OSISMorph
Removing this line from the .conf does not affect the functioning of these two filters. I just tried this to confirm.

Best regards,

David