[sword-devel] Module submission, Wiki page

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Jun 4 09:09:42 MST 2018

Hi Matej

My sword git repo is simply an ancient private copy. I am not sure it
has ever been updated. Also, it seems you misunderstand my overall role
- I am not the sword-engine guy. I have some limited subversion access,
including admittedly to the language stuff and the filters, but I would
never ever contemplate patches to the wider engine, certainly not av11n
stuff.

As such the most successful approach is to open a bug report and attach
a patch to it and hassle Troy in parallel. A git pull request would be
nice but we do not have an official git repo for the engine.

Peter