[sword-devel] Wiki

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Jan 14 13:37:23 MST 2018

The wiki is back up. New address wiki.crosswire.org. Old address will get you there or to any page you may have bookmarked.

Details:
I’ve migrated it from RHEL 6 to RHEL 7. It is still using Mediawiki 1.26 as that is the latest that can run using the PHP available for RHEL 7.

Since RHEL 6 and RHEL 7 are running different web servers hitting different IP addresses, we have to change the address of the if it were reachable by www.crosswire.org/xxxx which is on RHEL 6. As a pattern we’re changing it to xxx.crosswire.org <http://xxx.crosswire.org/> on RHEL 7. So that’s why this is wiki.crosswire.org <http://wiki.crosswire.org/>.

In Him,
	DM