[sword-devel] Catholic or Luther v11n?

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 07:16:41 MST 2018

I saw that some parts of your osis doesn't match with the luther v11n. I
don't understand what kind of v11n it is...
I tested with Catholic and the result was better!
If you change the AddEsth and Adddan, merging it with current esther and
Daniel you should have a better result.
If someone understand this error

WARNING(PARSE): SWORD does not search numeric entities, found

He can give help.
I think you need to work on your osis first. I can help you if you give
me the source file.
You need to delete this character : >
And a lot of <p> markers...