[sword-devel] Catholic and Catholic2 versification

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 06:43:09 MST 2018

Le 09/01/2018 à 14:30, Matěj Cepl a écrit :
> On 2018-01-09, 12:33 GMT, Cyrille wrote:
>> Maybe you can test with your language? It can be interesting
>> if you have a Catholic bible?
> See my other thread about CzeB21. How can I test it?
Currently is it run whith Catholic?
I don't know how to test a non added v11n, but you can see the text of
your bible if the v11n Catholic match with your bible or not. And for
Esther how they manage it. For instance in my example I have often
chapter A B, C... In the new module I add this verses in the current 10
chapter of Esther.